Kingston Wharves Limited (‘KWL’ or the ‘Company’) wishes to assure our valued shareholders that the Company will be implementing measures to protect your health and safety while ensuring that our 2020 Annual General Meeting is compliant with the laws of Jamaica. KWL is mindful that you may wish to adhere to government guidelines on health and safety strictly and the legal requirements set out in the Disaster Risk Management (Enforcement Measures) Order, 2020. KWL strongly supports you in this effort and have implemented the following measures to facilitate and safeguard our shareholders:
- The meeting will be livestreamed at https://kingstonwharves.com/2020-agm/ for shareholders who choose not to attend;
- Shareholders are encouraged to vote by proxy;
- Shareholders are encouraged to send your questions by email to email@example.com ahead of the meeting;
- The meeting agenda will be limited to the formal business of the Company as set out in the Notice of Meeting;
- All attendees will at the meeting will be required to wear masks, submit to a temperature check and sanitise hands before entry; and
- No refreshments will be served and no materials will be distributed at the meeting.
- Physical distancing between seating will be provided in accordance with legal regulations and social distancing best practices;
Although not a requirement, we request that shareholders who intend to attend the meeting send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their intention to attend, so that we can better accommodate our shareholders.
Please continue to monitor the Company’s website at https://kingstonwharves.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/KWL-Notice-AGM-2019.pdf and the JSE’s website for more AGM related news.
Guidelines for Voting by Proxy
- The proxy form can be found at page 12 of the shareholder’s package sent to you and by visiting https://kingstonwharves.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/KWL-Proxy-Form-2019.pdf.
- Shareholders may choose to appoint the Company Secretary, the Chief Executive Officer or someone that will be present at the meeting as your proxy to vote in the manner that you indicate on the proxy form;
- An adhesive stamp for $100 must be affixed to the proxy form;
- The proxy form should be deposited at least 48 hours before the meeting to:
- the Registrar of the Jamaica Central Securities Depository Limited, 40 Harbour Street, Kingston, Jamaica; or
- the Company Secretary at Total Logistics Facility, 195 Second Street, Newport West, Kingston 13, St. Andrew, Jamaica; or
- the following email address: email@example.com. If the proxy form is scanned and emailed, the original proxy form must be delivered to the Registrar of the Jamaica Central Securities Depository Limited no later than Thursday, June 25, 2020. The proxy form is also available for download on our website.