Welcome to our Annual General Meeting page published to provide shareholders with information and resources about this year’s meeting. From this page, you will be able to view the Annual Meeting via Live Stream, as meeting progresses from our corporate offices at the Total Logistics Facility on Thursday, June 18, 2020.
Join our AGM LIVE Stream below
The Annual General Meeting of Kingston Wharves Limited will be carried out in a manner that ensures the inclusion of all our valued shareholders, while adhering to the government’s social distancing guidelines and the laws of Jamaica.
A limited number of persons can be physically accommodated at our offices, given the social distancing guidelines from the government; therefore, shareholders will be accommodated with a seat at the meeting on a first come first served basis. Although not a requirement, we request that shareholders who intend to attend the meeting send an email to email@example.com indicating their intention to attend, so that we can better accommodate our shareholders.
We have implemented the following measures to safeguard our shareholders:
- The meeting will be livestreamed at https://kingstonwharves.com/2020-agm for shareholder who choose not to attend;
- Shareholders are encouraged to vote by proxy;
- Shareholders are encouraged to send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the meeting;
- The meeting agenda will be limited to the formal business of the company as set out in the Notice of Meeting;
- All attendees will be required to wear masks, submit to a temperature check and sanitise hands before entry;
- Refreshments will not be served and no materials will be distributed at the meeting; and
- Physical distancing between seating will be provided in accordance with legal regulations and social distancing best practices.
We thank you for cooperating with us to ensure that our Company continues to operate in accordance with the law and for helping us to protect your health and that of our team. Please continue to monitor our website and the JSE website for further updates on our AGM.
Guidelines for Voting by Proxy
- The proxy form can be found at page 12 of the shareholder’s package sent to you and by downloading here.
- Shareholders may choose to appoint the Company Secretary, the Chief Executive Officer or someone that will be present at the meeting as your proxy to vote in the manner that you indicate on the proxy form;
- An adhesive stamp for $100 must be affixed to the proxy form;
- The proxy form should be deposited at least 48 hours before the meeting to:
- the Registrar of the Jamaica Central Securities Depository Limited, 40 Harbour Street, Kingston, Jamaica; or
- the Company Secretary at Total Logistics Facility, 195 Second Street, Newport West, Kingston 13, St. Andrew, Jamaica; or
the following email address: email@example.com. If the proxy is scanned and emailed, the original proxy must later be delivered to the Registrar and Transfer Agent no later than Thursday, June 25, 2020. The proxy form is also available for download on our website.